31 March 2013

Lamaran Pekerjaan


Pamulang Villa blok U 11/21
Ciputat 15417
         HP No.: 0821-10807436
E-mail: milo_1907@hotmail.com


March, 2013

To :
HRD PT. Graha Layar Prima

 

Dear sir/madam,
With this application letter, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aldy Putra Adjiwidjaya. I am 20 years old. I was graduated from senior highschool in SMAN 1 CISAUK. Now I’m studied accounting at Gunadarma University.  I live in Jl.Ismaya III blok U11/21 Pamulang Villa,Ciputat,Tangerang,Banten.
I was wondering if there is got vacant in your company as a taxation employee. I hope to be able to join your company to gain working experience. I’m eager to learn new things & have a passion to work,which will bring positive development to your company.
Attached with this letter, I have my CV. I would be very delighted & grateful if you could consider my application.
I look forward to hearing your reply soon. Thank you for your attention.






 Your sincerely,



Aldy Putra Adjiwidjaya

No comments:

Post a Comment